If you want a holiday in a place where the modern world has reached but is not polluted, Bali is one of the last options open to you in the world! Bali is thriving in the tourism trade, but most of the island is untouched wilderness, where the locals still speak their language, and if you’ve opted for a more secluded villa in Bali, all you can hear after the sun sets below are chirping crickets and frogs. Today we take a look at the incredible options for private accommodation in Bali, there are car rental Bali, quiet places, and beaches in Bali for those who want to get away from the outside world.
A private retreat in Bali Island
Bali is full of beautiful, private, isolated, and serene accommodations. In fact, after visiting some of the so-called ‘lonely’ and ‘secluded’ places in Bali, you may be rethinking your need for a random stranger company! You will be looking for a lot of villas in Bali if you want a private vacation in Bali. Previous tourists in Bali on TripAdvisor have recommended these Bali hotels for privacy and seclusion:
- The Laguna Resort and Spa in Nusa Dua
- Chedi Club at Tanah Gajah in Ubud
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest in Ubud
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa in Ubud
These villas in Bali are more than just small hotel rooms, this is reflected in the price. However, your credit card will immediately forgive you the moment you sit on the serene veranda in the mountains or sip a cocktail on a pristine beach!
Private tourist spots in Bali Island
Between the quiet accommodations in Bali and the many private attractions, it’s entirely possible to have a vacation without meeting more than ten people you have never met before! Seeing Bali’s secluded beaches is a must-do; We’ll be exploring a selection of the best private beaches in a moment. If you want to do more than just laze around or enjoy the water, why not check with Bali car rentals:
- Uluwatu Half Day Tour: You will see rock cliffs 100 meters high into the sea, Kayangan Jagat Temple, and the place where the holy man Dang Hyang Nirartha attained his enlightenment.
- Besakih Temple Tour: This full-day tour takes you to the Old Court at KlungKung and Goa Lawah, the Sacred Bat Cave, and spend a lot of time exploring Pura Besakih, the largest temple on the island and comprising five temple complexes around the main building.
- Bike toursGood: Bike tours are hugely popular all over Bali – these tours take you to the countryside where you can see how Balinese rice farmers and rural craftsmen live – interesting!
- West Bali National Park: This beautiful national park spans 65,000 hectares, Trekking, bird watching and diving in the adjacent ocean are all popular with tourists. You can see giant water lizards, kutjak deer, forest fowl, purple crabs, monkeys, and black wood langurs.
Private Bali beach
If you mostly go to Bali for the beach, book your beach hotel in Bali during the dry season, which runs from April to October. Although most tourists avoid the rainy season in Bali, you can save quite a bit of money by going during this period of lower demand. Plan your days to avoid heavy rain in the afternoon, and you will enjoy the beach to yourself and a beautiful, cheaper vacation besides! Here are some of the calmest (and best!) Beaches in Bali:
- Mengiet Beach in Nusa Dua: It stretches from the Hyatt hotel to the Geger Temple, and has beautiful white sand and blue water as well as several vendors.
- Jimbaran Beach: This is easiest to reach if you’re staying at one of the nearby Bali hotels – but even if you don’t, it’s worth getting down to get better waves in Bali.
- Sanur beach area: The beaches here feel less like a tourist and more of a local flavor. This is a resort area that was first developed in Bali but can be pleasant when there are only a few tourists.
- Balangan: This beach has an almost Hawaiian feel, and there are many secluded corners. Access can be difficult … which bodes well for you if you prefer to enjoy the place itself!
Want to book a vacation to Bali? Then find Bali hotel accommodations, other tourism resources, and Bali island tours with Bali Dream Tours. Make online bookings for hotels and villas in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Tuban, Seminyak, Ubud, Kuta, Sanur, and other areas in Bali by visiting Bali Hotels.